The CSW200UL models are the first choice for heavy-traffic applications such as large gated communities, residential developments, commercial complexes, and private estates.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- 1/2 HP rated for gates 18ft or 1,600 lbs. 1 HP rated for gates 22ft or 2,000 lbs.
- 115V, single-phase
- CSW200UL Product Guide
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and lighting.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built P3 motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- Heavy-duty commercial gear driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Simple-to-use emergency release handle allows gate to be operated manually.
- Quickly secure your property, preventing unauthorized access with Quick Close/Anti tailgate features.
- ½ HP Rated for gates up to 18 feet in length and 1,600 lbs.
- 1 HP Rated for gates up to 22 feet in length and 2,000 lbs.
Safety and Security
- Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.